MODEL P TWO |
• Bandwidth 0.1 Hz to 200 KHz +0,-3db
• IM Distortion less than 0.02% at 2v output
• Harmonic Distortion less than 0.02% at 2v output from 10 Hz to 40 KHz
• Gain 35 db
• Input Impedance 100 Kohm, 20 Hz-20 KHz
• Output Impedance 100 Kohms, 20 Hz-20 KHz
• Maximum Output 60 volts RMS, 20 Hz-20 KHz
• Noise 20 microvolts RMS residual IHF weighted noise output with gain control at minimum
• Tube Complement 2-12AX7 one 5814/12AU7
• Warranty: Three Year Warranty - Parts and Labor
All my preamps are rigorously tested and several listening tests are performed on each one.
Shipped in custom-fit shipping cartons and include owner's manuals, including full schematics.
Proudly Made in the USA
MODEL P TWO PREAMPLIFIER|
Quality Workmanship, Inside and Out
Birdseye Maple end caps for table top versions.
Rack mount versions are available on request.
The Model P2 preamp is a simple cathode follower style preamp with and
extra stage of gain using 12AX7 and 12AU7 tubes. Also a low impedance device.
CLICK A PHOTO TO ENLARGE
Features oversized power supply which incorporates a smoothing choke LRC network,
1/8" thick PC boards with two once copper traces on double sided boards,
hand selected capacitors and resistors - all premium parts. Regulated filament supply for
low noise, all on the power supply PCB. Large troadial power transformer multi-tap primary for
120 or 240 volt uses.
Alps blue version volume pot and non-break rotary function switch, all hand wired with
audio file grade silver cladded Teflon hook up wire and shielded silver gladded audio wire.
Rear panel has premium gold plated RCA panel mount jacks with IEC AC power input socket,
includes main fuse holder.|
Custom Commissions Accepted -
Call 843-457-0745 for Estimate